Preparation required to receive the sacrament of Baptism varies based on age.
Baptism (other than infants):
- For children
age 7 through Grade 8
- contact the Director of Religious Education about RCIA for Children
- For youth in grades 9 - 12
- contact the
Youth Minister about RCIA for Youth
- For adults
- contact the Pastoral Associate for Adult Faith Formation about RCIA for Adults
more information on RCIA
Baptism for Infants
- The Sacrament of Baptism for infants and small children is celebrated on one weekend
a month (a few exceptions exist - consult the Baptism schedule). It alternates between Sunday Liturgy (Saturday @ 5:00 pm, Sunday
@ 9:00 am or Sunday @ 11:30 am (11:00 am during the summer) and a Baptismal Liturgy on a Sunday at 12:30 pm (12:00 pm during the summer).
must attend a baptismal preparation class for their first child to be baptized or if they have never attended a preparation class.
the church office to register for the class which is held quarterly.
- The Pastoral Associate for Adult Faith Formation is available
to answer any questions that you might have and may call you to clarify any information given.
- For information on scheduled classes
and baptismal dates:
- Before we can baptize your child there is some information
that we need to know about your child and about the Godparents that you have selected.
- The Baptismal information form includes the Canonical regulations for Godparents.
documentation must be received in the church office no later than three weeks prior to the baptism date so that the celebration of
baptism goes smoothly.
- Godparents must themselves attend a Baptismal instruction session.
- Godparents are required to provide a letter
from their pastor stating that they are a registered member of the parish and a Catholic in good standing.
Monday - Friday
Monday - Saturday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm